Are your nails natural or fake?
- My nails are completely natural! I never understood paying for false nails when I could just do it myself for a fraction of the price! ;)
What is your favorite base coat/top coat?
- I haven't tried many base coats. The reason for this is because the one I use works great for me and I feel no need to try anything else! I love OPI Original Nail Envy and OPI Matte Nail Envy. Keep in mind there isn't one product that will work for everyone! All bodies react differently to chemicals. As far as top coats go, Poshe and Hong Kong Girl are the best in my opinion. They are very similar to Seche Vite in terms of shine and dry time, but without the shrinkage and harmful chemicals.
How do you keep your nails & cuticles looking so healthy ?
- Believe it or not, my nails and cuticles used to be atrocious before I started taking better care of them! Some of my favorite products to use are Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Hard as Hoof lotion, and Solar Oil. I try my hardest to apply a cream or oil to my nails at least once a day. Every time I apply said treatment I push my cuticles back as well to keep them from getting out of control.
What camera do you use to take your pictures with?
- I use a Canon Powershot sx260 HS and love it to death. It takes wonderful quality pictures without any confusion.
What brand of polish is your favorite?
- That's a really hard question to answer! If I had to pick just one brand, I would say OPI. The price is great (if you know where to get them) and the formula is top notch. I can't say I've been disappointed by OPI very often!
I have a question that isn't listed here, where can I ask?
- You can email me at LegendaryLacquers@gmail.com or find me on Faceebook and message me there!