Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's About Time!

Good news everyone! (points if you get this reference) I have finally made a blog! Being this is my first post, it won't be anything super awesome... but, I can show you what I have on my nails!

Before I get started I just want to say if you're reading this THANK YOU! Feel free to subscribe to my blog - I will have lots to show you in the futurez.

Now then. I originally started off with OPI's If You Moust You Moust from the Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection. Definitely one of my top favorite novelty sets.
I'm wearing 2 coats in the picture.

I decided to add to this mani with Nicole By OPI You're An Angel. This specific color is AMAZEBALLS. Especially if you're a pink lover. It's a sheer pink with micro pink shimmer/flakies that reflect pink and a slight gold.
This is 1 coat of it over If You Moust You Moust.
 Here it is again at a different angle showing the shimmer  better. Beautiful, isn't it?
click on this picture, i dare you!

If you think I ended it there, YOU'RE WRONG! I went ahead and layered 1 coat of CND effects Sheer 24k Sparkle.
I think pink and gold go so well together. It looks so preppy. Perfect for summer in my opinion!

Well, that's it for today! I have a lot of indie polishes in the mail making their way to me, which I will post about when they get here! Thanks for reading, and have a happy Thursday.

xo Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs