Monday, June 25, 2012

Thank you, Llarowe! (Pt 1)

Today is a good day. Why, you ask? Well I recieved my prize winnings from Llarowe! If any of you follow her on facebook you may of saw she had a joke contest last weekend. I was the lucky winner of that contest! She sent me a "mystery box" of nail polish from her shop website.

Enough talk, more pictures!! 

First off we have Lynnderella Connect the Dots. 
 

Next up is Girly Bits Daddy's Little Girl

She also sent Jade Holografico in Energy. Holy Holo!

Last but not least is Enchanted Polish "Secret Sauce" It is an awesome color shifting polish!

Can I just say...... HOW LUCKY AM I?! I am so so happy to have received these wonderful polishes.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for swatches of these pretties on my  blog! Also a HUGE thank you to Leah Ann, the owner of Llarowe! I couldn't be happier.


Until later my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning! and wow those look amazing! Looking forward to some swatches. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs