Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker

Happy Sunday, girls! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Recently I just started dipping my toes into the world of indie polishes. It's funny because for the longest time I never understood the hype most indie polishes got. I thought they were totally overpriced and underwhelming. I finally decided "Heck, I might as well give them a shot.. I might actually like them." Lo and behold, I fell in love. Granted, only with the ones I've tried so far which admittedly isn't many!

Today I have to show you Pretty & Polished - Jawbreaker. I don't think this polish needs much of an explanation. When my boyfriend saw the bottle he said "Wow, this is awesome! It actually does look like a jawbreaker!" Normally my boyfriend isn't phased by polishes (big surprise!) but this one impressed him.


                                                                          Bottle Shot!

                       This is 2 coats of Jawbreaker over 1 coat of China Glaze - White on White.
                                                           Application was fairly easy/smooth!


In the shade.
 If you are interested in checking out or purchasing P&P polishes, you should check out her Etsy Shop! Also, Llarowe has recently announced she will also be stocking P&P polishes sometime this month so be sure to look there, too!

I have tons of indie polishes making their way to me (Rainbow Honey, Dandy Nails, Lush Lacquer) and many many more!  I will have swatches and reviews up as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!

xo Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs