Monday, August 27, 2012

NOTD!

Hey everyone! I have a really fun mani for you today. I love this combo so much! It looks like there is a party on my nails. :) 

I started off with OPI La Paz-itively hot matte. This polish is amazing. The formula is GREAT! What makes it even better is the fact that it is a one coater. YES YOU HEARD ME! ONE COAT! Silly me forgot to take a bottle shot, but here it is on my nails, with no topcoat. 

I was browsing through my polish stash, looking for something that would look awesome to layer on top. I came across an untried of mine, Lynnderella - Pentimento. *Hides* I know a lot of people are turned off by Lynnderella polishes in turn of some recent events, but I still love them. 
 There has to be a bazillion different shape and sized glitters in here. I love it!
  Here is one coat of Pentimento layered over La Paz-itively hot matte.
 Application was easy and I even coaxed a HUGE hex glitter out of the bottle. It looks so lonely by itself haha! Since the OPI is a matte, wear time will be shorter. I've already had some tipwear and chips on my other hand. That is to be expected though, with matte polishes.

 That's it for today my lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend. What are you wearing on your nails today? I'd love to know! Leave a comment or visit me on my facebook page! <3 

xo,
Karly

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Parrrrrty!!!!! I'm wearing Barry M's Foil Effects :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs