Friday, September 14, 2012

SmittenPolish Hydrangea...WOW!


Holy. Crap. You guys. 

I think this polish just made it to my top 10 favorites. 
I found out about SmittenPolish a while ago through various other bloggers. The first polish I ever laid eyes on by Noelie (Creator of SmittenPolish) was Hydrangea. It wasn't long after that I placed an order.

1. Let me just say that Noelie is AWESOME! Her customer service is top notch, if you have any problems or questions I am positive she will do what she can for you. 

2. HER POLISHES ARE TO DIE FOR?!

3. Her polishes are of good quality. I've yet to come across any problems at all with the ones I've worn, and they translate beautifully to nails. They are also unique in my opinion. I feel like Noelie knows my taste in polish because everything she creates, I lust for.

ON TO THE PICTURES!

Perfection in a bottle.
 I am wearing 3 coats of Hydrangea in these pictures. Honestly, the polish was kind of sheer so I would use underwear to preserve the polish. Application was normal and dry time was quick. (for reference I used Hong Kong girl top coat which can be purchased from Glisten & Glow) Hong Kong girl is an amazing fast dry top coat similar to Seche Vite.
 Look at how amazing! The glitters look like they're floating on my nails. I love this polish sooooooo much.


Are you in love? YOU SHOULD BE! I can't wait to swatch more of  her polishes for my blog. SmittenPolish has easily become one of my favorite new indie brands. You can purchase SmittenPolish polishes from their Etsy shop. Llarowe is also currently working on adding them to their inventory, so be sure to look there as well if you're an international friend. 

Also, TGIF and I hope you all have an awesome weekend. I'll be spending tomorrow at some baseball game with my boyfriend and his work. FUN! (not) :P

xo,
Karly

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love blues and I've been wanting to order from SP. I shall add this one on to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs