Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sonnetarium - Snowfall

WOW! First off, let me just say I am so excited to see so many new faces here following my blog. Thank you so much for joining us, and I hope you enjoy everything you see!

Secondly, today's mani is just dreamy. I am wearing Sonnetarium's Snowfall. Snowfall has to be the most elegant, gorgeous, dream like glitter polish in the entire universe. I layered it over Color Club's Take me to your Chateau - I cannot praise this particular polish enough. The formula is insanely amazing. One coater and so pigmented. It applies like butter and that is a rare thing for pastel polishes.

 Here is the combo I used. Color Club - Take me to your Chateau & Sonnetarium Snowfall. A magical combo, if I may say so myself. :)
A macro shot of my bottle of Snowfall. Could the name be any more perfect? Nope.


I am going to be honest with you guys though. I used Snowfall earlier today with different underwear and had a rather unpleasant time applying it to my nails. I noticed my bottle was oddly thick - and it seemed pretty dense. I contacted Michelle (the creator) and asked her if I could add some thinner. She said yes, that it wouldn't hurt the polish. After adding some thinner the formula was definitely to my liking. Easy to apply! This may or may not be an issue with all bottles of Snowfall - even so it can be easily fixed with a few drops of polish thinner. Please keep in mind I had also purchased Snowfall several months ago and my bottle was half empty (I used it for a couple manis in the past) With that said I'm thinking that may have contributed to it's thickness.

Overall I could not be happier with this polish. Michelle is a total sweetheart as well. Sonnetarium can be purchased through their Etsy Shop and are also now being offered through Beauty Pop Shop. Her polishes retail at $6.00 on Etsy, and $6.95 through Beauty Pop Shop's Store.

Bottle and misc info (taken straight from their Etsy site)
"One semi-mini 9mL polish in an Italian glass bottle. This is 4mL larger than your traditional polish mini, which is 5mL, and is 6mL smaller than the full-size 15mL polish. If you have a 9mL Glitter Gal polish, these are the same size. Two stainless steel beads are included. All of my polishes are 3-free and cruelty-free."

That's it for today! I really hope you enjoyed today's post. Please do go check out Sonnetarium on Facebook for future updates and information on restocks! Until next time <3

xo,
Karly

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs