Thursday, October 18, 2012

Orly Miss Conduct

Happy Thursday friends! Today I am wearing Orly Miss Conduct. This polish is a part of Orly's Holiday 2012 Naughty or Nice collection.






 Miss Conduct is a stunner. A glowing magenta base with a scattered holo effect. At first glance I thought maybe this would be a dupe of OPI DS Extravagance but it is not. Extravagance is a few shades darker. Application was good, I am wearing 2 coats shown below.
To give you guys an idea of just how awesome this polish is, I had to take pictures in different settings. The first being in my lightbox (shown above)
 This picture was taken outisde in the shade. Unfortunately I couldn't get the sun to shine my way, so I may add in a pic later on if I can get one.
This picture was taken indoors. (in my bedroom specifically) THIS is how it looks at all times indoors. It GLOWS! It's so gorgeous. I actually prefer this over OPI DS Extravagance!

What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know! I'm still in the process of taking lots of antibiotics and steroids trying to get over this sickness I have, so I apologize in advance if my posts are few and far between for the time being. I'm doing the best I can, promise! I  miss you all! Don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends in 9 days here.

XO,
Karly


1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs